Sunday 11 March 2012

Favourites of March


Hey everyone!
I've decided to make my first ever monthly favourites post! :D
I hope you like it and tell me what you think once you're done...

TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray 300ML - £4.99 - Superdrug

You know when people complain about having curly/straight/wavy hair? Well, my hair looks like a cat has been dragged backwards through a bush, and then been sat on top of my head. Soo, I have the joy of straightening my hair every single morning! Obviously you're thinking, 'Lucy, that's terrible! Your hair will die!' (Well it's already dead..) but let me introduce my little friend...'Tresemmé  Heat Defence'! I give my hair around ten scooshes all over(my hair is really thick) then brush it through before sizzling it with the straighteners. When I take the straighteners over my hair it steams up but it must be doing its job because I have definitely noticed my hair isn't as dull and dry and I don't have as many split ends! Plus, the spray smells nice! Woo!


Hurraw Moon Balm Night Treatment - £3.90 - cutECOsmetics.com

Best lip balm ever! My mum turned vegan recently and has been encouraging me to try out some vegan cosmetics so we figured we could order this vegan, organic balm! I can honestly say this is the best brand of lip balm I have ever used! Me and my mum actually ordered two more straight away! It is really smooth, stays on for ages and has a great smell. The description for all of the flavours says,
'Super smooth, not draggy, not sticky, not sweet, not too glossy, not too smelly, never grainy, long lasting;  plus it holds up to being in a back jeans pocket all day without melting!'
And it does exactly that!


Clearasil Overnight Serum - £1.29 - Discount UK
Well, I have very oily and spotty skin. I'm not too sure if Discount UK is a local shop or if it's across...the UK... I wasn't expecting very much for £1.29 but I thought I would give it a try because I had seen the Ultra range in Boots, Superdrug(etc) where it was really expensive... It is a miracle cream!! D: I have never had anything work as good! I just smooth a thin layer over spots, red patches or blemish-prone areas after I have washed my face at night and leave it..overnight, and when i wake up, ta da! Clear skin! :D It's only a small bottle but it's not that bad considering the price, i highly recommend it.


Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara - £6.99 - Boots
I actually got mine in Wilkinson for £4.99 but they don't have it on their website for me to direct you to. :( Anyway, this is perfect for me! It's not clumpy or heavy and it is really easy to apply. The only thing i could say against it is that it only comes in black or extreme black, I would quite like a dark brown... Not much else to say but I would recommend it!


Hey! There you go! Did you like this months favourites? I hope you did but please leave a comment to let me know! :D Thanks for reading,


Lucy
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    your blog so lovely. REALLY!

    Have a nice day!
    -Inggrid
    http://miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing this informative blog. also i like to share about Bensedin 10mg. Bensedin 10mg is used to treat seizures, muscle spasms, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, anxiety symptoms, and anxiety-related muscle spasms. Ushealthcares is online Medical store, provide best medicine at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete

comments are much appreciated ◠‿◠